When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself. When you contact us directly through the Site, you may provide your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share in your message. This “Contact Us” functionality is for general inquiries.
When using our loan calculator tools, you may choose to provide information about yourself, such as your name, date of birth, and email address, and your finances, such as your general credit score range and information about your existing loan(s).
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To connect you with loan providers that may have offers of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate and improve our (and our affiliated entities’) products and services;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To send updates, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With your permission or at your direction, we may share the information you submit to loan calculators with loan providers or other financial institutions that offer financial products or services that may interest you;
- We may share any of the information that we collect with:
- Third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as data hosting services and email service providers;
- Our affiliated entities or joint venture partners including affiliates and partners that we may have in the future;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that is de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Recyclx uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.